Return and Exchange Policy
Customer satisfaction is our priority. Please read our return/exchange policy below before purchasing Rock The Locks products.
Returns for Purchases Made at a Retail Store
If you purchased Rock The Locks from a retail store, please contact that store directly for their return policy.
You may return new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by SOPHi / Piggy Paint / Rock The Locks within thirty days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. We will pay the return shipment fee if the return is the result of our error. Otherwise, a return shipment fee will apply.
Exceptions to this policy are:
- Items not returned within thirty days
- Items that have obvious signs of use
- Items not returned in the condition they were received
If an item is defective or damaged during shipping we will require an order number (located at the top, right of packing list), photo of damaged item, or actual returned product in order to issue refund or exchange.
You may exchange defective items or items damaged during shipment within 60 days of purchase date. To exchange or return an item, please email email@example.com for further instruction.
Refunds are processed after we receive your return. You should expect the refund process to take up to four weeks. This includes the time it takes for us to receive your return from the shipper.
Refunds are calculated in the following ways:
- Any new, unopened items returned within 30 days of delivery will receive a full refund of the items original price. If you used our prepaid return mailing label, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your return unless the return is a result of our error.
- Any new, unopened items returned after 30 days, but no later than 90 days, will receive a partial refund of up to 80% of the items original price. The cost of shipping will be deducted from your return.
Packing and Sending your Return
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return label. (Applies only to incorrect orders or items that are defective or damaged during shipment)
- Include note in package stating why item is being returned.
Shipping and Handling
Shipments typically arrive 3 to 7 business days from the date your order was placed, though expect delays from carriers during the Holiday season. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.